Sunday, September 25, 2005
I don't like you. You disgust me. You're sick. You sound like a potential stalker. I hate the way you talk to me. I hate the way you describe things. Why are you so desperate? It's no wonder girls don't flock to you, you flock to them. Stop asking me what type of people attracts me most because I'm positive it isn't you. Gross, don't ask me out! I'm definitely not going out with a horny monster like you!! Don't make me puke, I almost puked yesterday already. Shoo!
Why is everyone asking me what's my label? Why is everyone asking me if I'm still attached? Can't you tell?
So saddening! Reliable sources tell me that you don't treat your girlfriends well. `sniffs
I'm really looking forward to after exams. So many plans already in the making, so many promises to go out shopping, so many so many! I'm one of the organizers of the party coming up! I'm sure we'll have a great time! But right now, I HAVE TO STUDY! Oh my, I just realized that I haven't even started studying Geography yet. I don't know where to start! I hate Geog!
I think the durian puff shop lady thinks we're like some durian fanatics. We're going there for three days straight. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. No choice what, your puffs are so nice! We're helping you make money, don't complain ar!
Papa Roach // Scars
It's all about us