Monday, September 19, 2005
I haven't been blogging for a few days! But hell, I had a great time over the weekends. We couldn't decide where to celebrate ba zhang's birthday so we went to Escape. All of us were dragging our feet there because we went there so many times already but the whole day was great! It started off by everyone being late and me being pissed by Jun's sudden absence. But all was forgotten and we headed downtown and as usual, started snapping loads of pictures. Too lazy to upload it here. Oh yes and we got in cheaper because some lady said her friends ditched her and she couldn't get rid of her tickets. There were so little people in the park cause of the exam period, thank God! The newest addition to the theme park was the haunted house, the ghosts were really cute and we were so freaked out at the beginning that we got stuck at the entrance because we didn't dare go further. Ok no spoilers about what happened but Sarah and Marisse started attacking the ghosts?! Poor guys!
There were some happenings that day, like how we got scolded while queuing for the gold-kart ride and I don't know why but I will never be fated to be a car racer. Two times I went with them; two times I got humiliated by the stupid cars. The last time the car died on me and I got stuck at the highest peak of the track and the guy started scolding me. And on Saturday Marisse banged into me and my car slid sideways and I was blocked up the track. Lucky for me, my knight in shinning armour ran up and rescued me for the speeding cars! So embarrassing! Well I'm getting too lazy to write down what else we did in the park. Then ba zhang had to go off and so we went to bathe and went to Changi Airport to eat. Oh yes the bathing time! I was in the toilet bathing with two other girls?! And the worst part was that all of us didn't have our clothes on! By the time I got home it was 12:20am?! But I had a really good time! Thanks guys!
Happy lantern festival! A little too late though. But the five of us were so happy playing with cheapo lanterns and sparklers today. From 9 to 11:20pm, 2hours20mins of burning everything we see! Burn paper burn! I just found out that ants go "pop!" when barbequed, just like a lighted splint when inserted into hydrogen gas! Pop! Pop! Pop!
It's all about us