Friday, October 07, 2005
Envy me, admire me, get jealous over me, cause I can start celebrating already. In fact, a bunch of us went running around so many places today after school like some fanatic monkeys. I've already studied for the last two papers for Monday and Tuesday and they are just MCQs so I'm feeling super relieved thank you very much! A Maths went well today, much to my relief, because my tutor set similar sums for me yesterday! (: After the paper we went around flagging for cabs for like half an hour I think? Went to Serangoon Gardens then Little India then Bugis then Plaza Singapura by the end of the day. We did an impromptu decision of a mass eye-brown treading and it went on fine. :D Yes, at Little India. Whoosh!!
Oh, I am suddenly remembered of that fateful visit by Leanna to my house yesterday. I thought she was able to help me in my A Maths until when we reached my doorstep I realised that her A Maths was nearly as bad as mine, just a little better. BUT I KNEW HOW TO SOLVE THE QUESTION WHEN SHE COULDN'T! :D So by the time we reached the second question we gave up and started talking. And somehow, we linked our conversation to group sex. So here's an extract of our conversation:
Leanna: You know I was reading in this blog about this guy that said that while he was having sex with this girl, her friend came in and so he had sex with her too. Then after that he sat there and watched both the girl and her friend have sex. YUCK LA.
Me: How can he? So weird! Imagine you and me....NO!!
`starts screaming frantically for the next 5 mins
Leanna: Eh... so mean. I that bad meh? No need to so exaggerate what!
Me: YES IT IS! I RATHER HAVE SEX WITH MY BED THAN WITH YOU LA!
`starts blabbering other nonsense
Leanna: So bad you! Stop screaming or I'll get tempted.
Me: `screams for the next 2 mins
So yes, there was it, my lovely conversation with Leanna. I'm not exaggerating, I really screamed for 5 mins and 2 mins! I saw the clock! Ha! And I was screaming and begging her not to come near me while she didn't even move a spot since we got into my room, which was about one foot away from me. But I was really freaked okay! I kept trying not to imagine but that stupid girl keeps looking at me with that perverted eyes. So imagine: if you are sitting outside and you see both of us walk into my room. Then you hear screaming, screaming and more screaming that goes "PLEASE DON'T DO IT! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MEEE!!" and moments later you see us walking out of the room adjusting our pinafores. Yeah you get the idea. I don't ever want to think about it anymore.
1, 2, 3 Walch together!
FOREIGN!
It's all about us