Saturday, October 22, 2005
Ho ho ho! Mom and I decided to not go for it already. We have to fork out over 200 bucks for portfolio and all that so FORGET IT! I'm happy still, because today's a happy day! Family and I went to Spizza to eat dinner. It was good! It was certified as one of the best resturaunts in year 2004. The pizza crust is really thin but it's even nicer than Pizza Hut I can tell you! We're going to try out different resturaunts every Saturday. YAY!
And so we went back home and I went to wax my legs. FINALLY.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! I SHALL GO AND DO THE CHICKEN LITTLE DANCE NOW! Why the hell am I getting excited for? It's not even my own! Whoooot!
A conversation I had with Yuen Teng...
`s h e r y l - says:
Is zhou hwa online?
★ JAN KEN PON: ≪ PL vs WCLS≫ says:
zhuo hwa online ah...cows will meow ah!
`s h e r y l - says:
huh?? cows will meow??
★ JAN KEN PON: ≪ PL vs WCLS≫ says:
haha
`s h e r y l - says:
i don't understand! what has it got to do with zhou hua coming online?
★ JAN KEN PON: ≪ PL vs WCLS≫ says:
means she dun come online one lah
★ JAN KEN PON: ≪ PL vs WCLS≫ says:
hiyo
...
?!
It's all about us