Monday, October 10, 2005
I was supposed to be out there happily shopping with my one and only, but instead I couldn't find anything to get so I was shopping stuffs for my dear sister. Sarah says I'm super wei da cause I bought such expensive stuffs for my sister but wei da is not the word right? She says it's because she and her brothers never bought anything for each other. Well my sister and I do occasionally surprise each other with a gift or two, like just a few days ago she came back with a top meant for me. Another reason why I love my sister so much. (:
But I keep having leg cramps, 4 times! ):
We went all over the mall trying to find the best outfit for dear Sarah. And when she finally bought that top we were both glad. :D
And so when we were heading back home we suddenly started bitching about some people and got so pissed over it. We were also laughing our heads off over Mr. P!! :D:D:D
Now, to the disappointing part: I found out two devastating truths today and it kind of saddened me throughout the day. Sometimes inner beauty can outshine our outer beauty. However, they can also smear and ruin our outer beauty for a long time. And to the other one, I have always supported all your decisions and choices, but I'm afraid I can't do the same for this one. I'm sorry but I don't really like her. I heard too much about her to support your decision. But I don't think you really cared about my support anyway.
I miss my flower! :(
It's all about us