Tuesday, October 04, 2005
I'm back! After a week or so I think. So, I have been forced to update, what should I talk about? My day? Alright, I'm getting slower and slower every year, so much that it comes to a point where I do not complete all my papers. Well, the only paper I have properly complete was my Chinese paper1. Worst of all, the questions I did not complete was the last few and those unfortunately, was the easiest to tackle. Strange as it seems, I'm getting less stressed and pressured ever since Sunday. I don't even feel in the exam mood now. Ho ho ho.
My ah bu damn poor thing. She tried spiking up her hair and was caught 5 times today. We went out lunch together and while mine and Sarah's food came after 5 to 10mins, her's did not arrive till we were almost done eating, and we take damn long to eat, trust me when I say LONG. And finally, when her food arrived, IT FREAKING SMELT LIKE DOG'S FOOD. Poor ah bu had to eat that even though she claimed it tasted okay. Sarah got so amused with the smoke rising into her nose?! We were practically pinching our noses! Ah bu so cute! She's really damn cute la! I always have a tremendous urge to squeeze her and break up into smiles whenever I see her. She's irresistably drop-dead adorable! :D:D:D
Nowadays got a lot of chikopeks! Please be on your guard.
Is this post long enough already? :D
It's all about us