Saturday, October 15, 2005
Today was an enjoyable day, especially since I went out with Mr. Flower! Furthermore, Mr. Flower gave me a bunch of flowers! How sweet! (:
We were supposed to sit cable cars and go to harbourfront centre, but we somehow landed in town walking about. ):
But it's okay, cause I bought my nice nice skirt! And she bought her nice nice berms! She went to wish her friend a Happy Birthday and then we walked about in town.
Walk walk walk, then suddenly this girl appeared out of nowhere and asked me if I was interested to be a freelance model. We were like, what the hell is freelance modeling?! And she said it wasn't catwalk or anything so after some talking I agreed to try it out. But nothing's confirmed, cause I don't even know if she's a con artistes or something. That potato kept saying that the lady initially wanted to approach her first but was shy and approached me instead. HOW EGO. So yeah basically that's all for today cause I can't remember the rest except that we saw 2 people that were in the September Chalet we attended. Muahahahaha!
Then I got back and told my family about the modeling thing and requested their opinions. Everyone except my sister disapproved of it because they were afraid I would be cheated. Talked about them hiding cameras in changing rooms or asking me to do revealing shoots blah blah blah but my sister, as always being the understanding one, told them that she was going to accompany me to every single session so I won't get cheated. So nice! And throughout the whole heated debate I was thinking, they haven't even called me to confirm and everyone is already preparing for the worst?! ):
I miss my baby! ):
It's all about us