Monday, October 17, 2005
Yesterday sucked.
And today was butt-cramming and acting-fierce day. We had to sit in the hall till our butts were numbed. :(
Naughty potato ponned! ):
Si Hui said that I was really fierce to everyone today. Ha! But my dear girl, it has always been an act! Who says I'm fierce? I am not only nice, I'm considerate and gentle too!
I brought home a wounded bird from somewhere along the streets before. But it died and I think maggots appeared on its wound so my dad threw it away.
There was another time when my sister and I brought home a kitten when my parents went overseas. But my grandmother sent it away when we were in school. She opened the lift, placed the cat in, pressed the first floor and said bye bye to the cat.
You see! I treat animals so well! But they left anyhow. Oh yes and my 6 hamsters are living happily ever after in my house now. They are well-fed (actually over-fed), by my dearest hamster-fanatic dad every single day. Oh and I have a crab too. I bringing it to the safari day in school on Friday.
Why am I talking about animals today?
It's all about us