Sunday, November 20, 2005
Hai yo! Every time I come online, Dale's not there. Every time she comes online, I'm not there! SO SAD! So many times already! I shall wait until she gets back here! Just a few more days more! I can't wait! :D
Another departure. This time it is SIM WEI-LYN. She's off to America and not coming back till 2nd Jan 2006. I'm kind of waiting excitedly for a parcel from her because she said she's gonna fed-ex a stripper to my doorstep for my birthday. YAY! Haha! I'm waiting!! Oh well, farewell my friend. ):
Kokekadada! I think I'm crazy! I'm actually getting exciting for the Chinablack thing on Thursday! It's an underage party and it will be non-alcoholic, unfortunately. But of course, we have our own plans! I can't wait! I am turning into a bimbo because I kind of like dressing up and stuffs. But who cares! I shall be a high-class bimbo! Oh my! Is that a broken nail I see? I need to do a manicure... and fast!
Random... another H.O.T guy added to my idol list. I'm still trying to find out his name. That main Korean actor who acted in the Korean drama Qiu Tian Tong Hua. I can't remember the English name for that show. Actually he looks a little like my cousin... ho ho ho! DANIEL WU is cute too! So are WILBER PAN and EDISON CHEN. :D:D:D:D:D I shall go yahoo to search for that Korean guy's name now!
It's all about us