
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Now who says I don't take surveys? I shall do a damn long one for you to see! Read on only if you are obsessed with me. (:
| Life on Display | |
| Stats | |
| Name: | Sheryl-Lynn Chua |
| Birthday: | 29th Dec 1990 |
| Zodiac sign: | Capricorn |
| Age: | 15 this year |
| Gender: | TRANS. HAHAHA |
| Hair color: | Brown |
| ...Like it?: | Erm gonna change the colour soon. |
| Eye color: | Dark brown |
| ...Like it?: | Why not? |
| Height: | 167cm, yes you shorties, don't hate me, love me. |
| Shoe size: | I forgot. |
| Are you in school?: | Yep |
| If so, what grade?: | Secondary four next year |
| What is your favorite... | |
| Singer/Band?: | So many how to name? |
| Album?: | Don't know la don't ask me! |
| Song?: | A lot a lot! |
| Actor?: | As long as they are hot :D |
| Actress?: | Erm, Jessica Alba? Ya fine, it's not because she can act la happy? |
| Movie?: | Any movie with Jessica Alba or any hot fellows :D |
| Movie scene?: | HAHAHA |
| Book?: | The Time Traveler's Wife |
| Movie based on a book?: | Erm I don't know I lazy think |
| Color?: | It varies with my mood |
| Season?: | Winter |
| Holiday?: | Christmas |
| Smell?: | Huh? Haha AMMONIA GAS |
| Are you... | |
| Argumentative?: | Not really |
| Romantic?: | Am I? |
| Cynical?: | Yeah sometimes |
| Insane?: | No I'm perfectly sane! :D |
| Naive?: | Sometimes |
| A loner?: | Sometimes |
| ... or just a hermit?: | Okay maybe a hermit at times. |
| The future... | |
| Do you see yourself getting married?: | Yes |
| What college do you attend/wish to attend?: | I'm not even sure if I can get into them a not! |
| Majors?: | Can't imagine |
| Career plans, if any?: | Modeling :D |
| 3 biggest goals in life:: | Get a good job, get a good partner, get a good house |
| Where do you stand on... | |
| Gay marriage: | Why not? |
| Abortion: | It's murder. |
| President Bush: | Haha what can I say about him? |
| The war in Iraq: | Sad thing. |
| Onions on McDonald's cheeseburgers: | ??? Nice what! |
| Premarital sex: | It's your choice if you feel there's no need to keep the most valuable thing of yours |
| Pornography: | It's unstoppable |
| The current national obsession with rap "music": | Okay what |
| Other questions I forgot to ask... | |
| Do you like yourself?: | Yes |
| What's your favorite thing about yourself?: | I don't know, it comes in a whole package you know |
| Least favorite?: | I'm too tanned. ): |
| GPA?: | Huh? |
| Who was your first best friend?: | Michelle Zheng |
| Where do you live?: | Singapore |
| Favorite musical genre?: | Any will do la |
| Favorite movie genre?: | Any movie with damn good plots |
| Do you like the word genre as much as I?: | How am I supposed to know how much you like that word? |
| Who is your hero?: | Sheryl-Lynn Chua |
| Why?: | Because she rocks! |
| What song best describes your personality?: | You're Beautiful by James Blunt. HAHAHA I don't know la! |
| Are your moods erratic?: | Yep |
| Do you consider yourself eccentric?: | Sometimes |
| Do people understand you?: | No one can ever fully understand another except God. |
| Ever pretended to be somebody else?: | Duh |
| How do you feel about Ashlee Simpson?: | I don't want to say anything about this |
| Who do you think is the most beautiful man on earth?: | Daniel Wu! |
| Woman?: | Other than me you mean? Then it would be Jessica Alba. (: |
| Do you think school is pointless?: | No |
| Why or why not?: | You go there for education, friends and it directs you to your future |
| If you could give yourself one magical power, what would it be?: | Heh heh heh.. |
| Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?: | Don't think so |
| Ever read To Kill A Mockingbird?: | I fell asleep after reading the first page |
| What about the entire Bible?: | Never managed to. ): |
| Was Michael Jackson's verdict fair?: | What was his verdict again? |
| Do you want to travel?: | Hell yes! |
| Do you get along with your parents?: | Occasionally |
| Favorite Golden Girl:: | Huh? |
| Favorite TV show:: | Not that picky about shows actually |
| Favorite European country:: | I wanna go to ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES!! |
| Are you a Democrat or Republican?: | Democrat |
| Do you realize Candace made this herself?: | No |
| How annoying are those stupid smiley faces on instant messaging programs!!: | I do that too okay! :D:D |
| What's your screen-name, by the way?: | Don't tell you! KPO! |
| Do you spell out screen-name like I do?: | Huh? |
| Do you think I'm weird now?: | Sort of, but who isn't at one point of time? |
| Are you in my Psychology class?: | No |
| Do you have *any* classes with me?: | Who are you?! |
| Do you consider me a friend?: | I don't even know you, now you are definitely weird |
| What are you most afraid of?: | Neglection |
| Is that a phobia or a normal fear?: | Fear |
| Do you like the idea of Time?: | Yes |
| What is your religion?: | Christian |
| Do you sometimes feel silly for believing?: | No |
| Are you ever lonely?: | Who doesn't ever feel lonely even if it was a second? |
| Are you a big believer in love?: | Sort of |
| Are you stubborn?: | At times |
| Do you like to learn?: | Depends on what I'm learning |
| Favorite subject:: | RECESS |
| Would you like to be someone else for a day?: | Yes of course |
| Do you believe in aliens?: | No, it's just some imaginary character humans create to cure our boredom |
| What about reincarnation?: | NO. |
| Do you agree reincarnation would be cool?: | No, you have one life, live it. Come on M1, love me! |
| Don't worry, you've already made it to human, you can't move down.: | Oh okay thank you for that information. |
| No, really. I'm serious.: | Okay thank you again |
| How do you feel about Jehovah's Witnesses?: | I don't really have enough knowledge about it to talk about |
| What's your dream car?: | I'm not obsessed with cars, yet. |
| Are you the kind of person who HAS to ALWAYS be doing something?: | No, I rather not do anything at all sometimes |
| Do you think 30's is old?: | No, |
| What about 40's?: | Yes, you're growing wrinkles soon |
| What language would you like to know fluently?: | French maybe, so cool! |
| What is your favorite number?: | Don't have leh. Maybe my birth date 29! |
| What about your favorite organ?: | Heart |
| Do you spell like a fool when online?: | I suppose not |
| What is your favorite name?: | Sheryl-Lynn Chua! :D |
| Can you relate to your peers?: | Maybe |
| If the universe could have a theme song, what should it be?: | Let there be peace on Earth.. and let it begin.. with ME! |
| Take this survey Find more surveys You've been totally Bzoink*d | |
It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY