Sunday, November 06, 2005
This week is going to be DVD marathon week, I know it.
Received something from Dale yesterday in the wee-hours of the morning. Thanks for the gift. (:
Later on I went for geog extra lessons. Such a bore, was starving throughout the lesson. Michelle and Yuen Teng rocks I tell you! Was practically smiling all through goeg!
After it all, I went out with my dearest Esther in the afternoon to town(yes, that place again sad to say).But it was good, I think we never went out alone before so, YAY! We went to Orchard library because my mother forced me to borrow some books and that crazy Esther go out the book with a nude girl on it on the eye-level shelf and placed one big big arrow leading the that picture. SICK!
Then there was this fashion parade at Hereen and they invited some celebrities to watch the show. SHAWN!! Oh yea and the models was H.O.T I tell you! The dancers can shake so well, duh! And that ang moh guy!!! :D
Took neos after such a long time, nice nice!!
Walked around grabbing free stuffs like some auntie and chatted with her till I need to go off for family dinner in some Hong Kond restaurant at East Coast Road. Oh man I want to do it again!!
How about today? Watched Jewel In The Palace till my eyes bled. The end. See the contrast between both days? Yes I'm sure you did. Good night world, I still have to gather some energy to rot at home tomorrow.
It's all about us