Saturday, December 10, 2005
Bangkokkkkk!!!
Hello people! I'm back, all in one piece, alive and kicking! The trip was not so bad, it was mainly shop, eat and shit. The things there are all soooo cheap! That's because most accessories are made in Thailand that's why it's so cheap. But things like Mango and Gucci are sometimes more expensive than Singapore! We walked and shopped till our legs ached! That's when the Thai oil massage comes in, it's good I tell you! After the massage, your feet feels so much lighter, as though you just started shopping!
The local food are sold along the streets of Bangkok. Some are really good, but some are real shocking! For example, some of us bought fried locust and ate them like prawn crackers. I tried eating it but backed out after that, I'm just a shy little girl! (: Oh yes and the manicure! My nails look sooooo good now! You should take a look at my awesome nails, you'll faint! I'll walk into a room and everone will turn and stare at my nails in pure envy and admiration. Oooooh! Hair extension! Yes! Purple and green for me, purple and pink for my sister! Though it aint that orderly as my sister's, I think I still like it. (: During one of the nights we went for this AquaShow and got quite entertained. Some trans really look hot and pretty! Took a picture with the prettiest one and it's saddening coz she's prettier than me! ):
Bangkok is a little dusty and populated but I heard that it was even more dusty last time. The people there were either friendly or not at all, no in-betweens. The were so much ang mohs there! Like everytime you turn your head, you see a few. I think that's coz it's so much cheaper in Bangkok than in their countries. Alright that sums up my whole Bankok trip! I'm getting drowsy now I shall stop here.
It's all about us