Monday, December 26, 2005
Hello hello! I know I'm an hour and a half too slow but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! Here's a B-E-A-UTIFUL song for you!
Happy Birthday JesusHappy birthday, Jesus,
I'm so glad it's Christmas.
All the tinsel and lights
and the presents are nice,
But the real gift is You.
Happy Birthday, Jesus,
I'm so glad it's Christmas.
All the carols and bells
make the holiday swell,
And it's all about You.
Happy birthday, Jesus;
Jesus I love You!
Yay! Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you had a great time in this time of giving. (:
Let's recall what I did for Christmas shall we? Yes we shall since this is MY blog!
Okay, eve of Christmas, partying at the Tan sisters' house. Dancing, drinking and gorging ourselves with food! Oh and the house was really beautifully decorated. Well done! Food's good too, Sherlyn keeps munching the poor chicken throughout the whole night. Well there was lots of erotic dancing... really. I think everybody was getting high or something. Then there was the count down to Christmas, and gift-exchange and games. Butt has to kiss Vicky's cheeks. Poor Vicky. Jie Ying was my dirty dancing partner. Oh my! When she does that horny look, I think I'll just faint man! Too bad none of us brought a camera. Even the host doesn't have a camera. Sad! Overall, the party was kind of a blast! Best Christmas party yet! :D
Then on Christmas day itself, family and I went to Singapore Indoor Stadium coz my church was holding it there. AND I SAW DANIEL WU'S LOOK ALIKE. MY GOSH I ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I SAW HIM. AND HE SMILED AT MEEEEE!!!!!!!! He's an usher... so maybe I'll be an usher too when I'm 18. WOOO! Were having crazy thoughts of running to him pretending to be some lost soul so that he could lead me to my seat. Ha! Oh rest assured I'll be attending church every Sunday. (:
Okay, so after the DANIEL WU thing, we headed so some auntie's house and by then I was in this puking stage where I'll felt like puking until I did not have any appetite. Maybe I'm pregnant. Ha! But couldn't be la! I always use condoms. HAHAHA. But my cousin gave me some pills and five minutes later I was gorging on curry chickens.
In twelve hours time I'll be eating with the Sajeed family. Food food glorious food! Oh and let me tell you something quite irrelevant to food. In January's issue of Teens magazine (I think), they gave out free samples of this pad with is supposed to have some herbal thing in it. So this evening I tried and guess what? I realised that that pad has a cooling effect and now my LALALA is so cold!!!! HAHAHA. Oh Sarah I bet you'll be moaning in excitement now that you finally found a chance to blow warm my LALALA. HAHA! Okay I'm a little too high up there. I think I'll regret posting this post but who cares? LALALA!
Yessss!! I'm watching Chronicles of Narnia tomorrow!! YAYYYYYY!!!
It's all about us