
Friday, December 16, 2005

There! (:
Yep and we watched that big ugly ape movie. The theatre sucked, so did the people, no actually it was only the irritating retarded boy sitting behind us. How I wish his parents would grab him by his shirt, start slapping him and throw him into the movie when the part where all those big man-eating creepy crawlies come out. Then I'll grin in glee and watch him being eaten alive. What a good ending.
I just remembered a random incident when my brother said ages ago that the worst death torture ever inflicted unto man, is that you are being laid down on the ground with chains, being forced to watch some stranger slash a cut on your big toe (doesn't matter if it's deep or not, it's still torturous) and start sucking at it till you bleed to death. What incredible imagination of his!
It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY