
Thursday, December 01, 2005
I'm thinking of deleting this blog next year coz I doubt I'll have time for it, have to study for my O's. Should I? But I feel a little sad coz this blog has been with me since I was in Secondary one and I blogged in here about so many things! Starting from *ahem* and that was how I got the name 86milkbottles. Nah, but that was a thing from the past. Looking through my archives and seeing how weird I was trying to go against all the teachers that scolded me and how head-over-heels I was over this fellow two years back. It's fast how 3 years in this school has been. It seemed just yesterday that I just got into there. And that made me realised that time and tide waits for no man and we should treasure things before its over. I should start doing that too and start off with my hamsters. (:It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY