Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Party party party! Leanna's so excited, she's gonna shit on her pants anytime. Crazy girl! I can't wait to see those two dirty dance man! Who knows, I might join in!! Aint it sweet to see couples dancing together? Sizzle sizzle.
Anyone have any idea that my birthday is in 8 days time?! Yay yay yay!!!! I kind of saw my sister acting suspiciously on the computer so I asked her what she was doing and she didn't want to tell me. Then I saw MY BIG FACE on the screen. HAHAHA at least I know that someone's going to be sweet to me on my birthday for once. (:
The first person to wish me happy birthday was mei nu coz he's going away to China on the 24th and couldn't wish me on the day itself. So early!! :O
Just watched Saw 1 today. So nice! I'll make it my movie review report! Oh and I have FINALLY completed the book Memoirs of a Geisha. Fine, I am a slow reader, when did I ever said I wasn't? :/
I WANNA WATCH THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE!!
It's all about us