Friday, December 30, 2005
There, my day is over. Let's start from the beginning of my birthday, if only you have the time then read on. 12am, 29th December, Happy Birthday to me. But I didn't feel the least excited, worst still, and somewhat disappointed. My friends didn't date me out to celebrate my birthday! I was on the brink of breaking down! Well the first person to wish me was actually my sister's physics tuition teacher which was also my ex physics teacher. Then I started receiving birthday wishes via sms from everyone I least expected to receive from. MY 10 YEARS CLASSMATE - LOH WEI QI, my sister, my mother, Peir Hong, Vanessa, Enrique, Wei Lan, Jing Wen, Rachel Koh, Rachel Lim, Nicole, Jonathan and last of all, stead. But none from my closest friends. In the morning I woke up with the ringing of the hand phone and couldn't sleep since then. Started going through that torture of sneezing and nose-blowing all over again and finally when it lessened, I laid there on my bed refusing to get up. Then my door opened and my father's smiling face popped into my room. He was holding my favourite cake of all, a log cake. Always wanting to be the one who breaks the news first, he told me that there's a party waiting for me downstairs. At first I didn't believe it coz I thought to myself, how could anyone be that sweet to me? Then I thought of my sister. (:
I changed and washed up and went down my void deck and POOF an army of seven was smiling at me. I was like "aaaaah!" and they were like "hellooooo!" and I felt myself not knowing what to do. Then I saw balloons and food and a sign that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY with strings and finally, a ladder (?!). A surprise party! Sarah, Sam, Leanna, sis, Vanessa, Enrique and my parents were there beaming at me, I think. That made me realised why the threesome didn't date me out nor did they wish me happy birthday, they were planning this. (: So I joined them and started eating and joking. The wind was really strong I have to say, it blew the plates and cups everywhere and Sarah had to run after one plate all over the void deck. After everything Sam got the biggest mission to pop all the balloons with a penknife (the brave soul!) and washing the dishes later when we are back in my house. I want Sam to be my maid! Five bucks an hour only some more! Peir Hong came. Watched Saw one AGAIN for the fourth time. It's a good show, really! Leanna had to leave for tuition while the three of us played NEOPETS before they left.
Then Leanna called to say that her tuition was over and we went to town just to eat Billy Bombers. Leanna that greedy poke ate exactly what the two guys beside us were eating... all by herself! She kept on trying to make me horny by rubbing and caressing my legs and hands! She also kept trying to talk dirty to me and kept trying to imagine me naked! GROSS! I'm so innocent!! And since I was the birthday girl she had to walk with me back to my house! She just love kissing and hugging me la! Hug me so many billion times and kissed me two times! FON JEALOUS ANOT?! But over all, a potentially screwed up day turned into a magically blessed day for me on the 29th December 2005.
I'll like to thank you guys for planning this surprise party for me. It's really sweet of you and I appreciate it! Thank you Vanessa and Enrique for buying half of the food and decorating the place! Thank you mom and dad for the log cake and food and wine! Thank you Sarah, Sam and Leanna for helping up too and for showing your face! I'm so glad! Oh and the presents! They are really practical this year and I love everyone of them... really! They are all what I like! Let me tell you!!
Leanna - bag ( I love it!! )
Sarah - Unique earrings and necklace ( She knew I liked all things stars. Gorgeous! :D )
Sam - Earrings from Japan and a box of chocolate without nuts, how thoughtful!
Vanessa and Enrique - Girl boxers ( I can parade around with it if you like! (: )
Sis, Peir Hong and Deepa - 100 BUCKS. ( `faints )
You can always give me belated presents, I wouldn't mind. (:
Yes, I'm finally 15. (:
It's all about us