Sunday, December 18, 2005
Why is it that everytime when I try to reach out and almost touch you, you disappear?I'm so relieved and happy. Reason number 1... I have found someone who won't be doing that darn channel news asia english homework with me. Reason number 2... I have finally, after one year of consideration, decided of which school I'm going to after my O level. I want and I WILL get into that school. Ask me which school is that! Maybe if I love you enough I'll tell you. (:
[start of conversation]►GACKT last quarter says:
I THINK YOU'RE HOT!!!!
►GACKT last quarter says:
haha
`s h e r y l - talk to me only if you think i'm hot says:
Thank you thank you!!!
►GACKT last quarter says:
i gtg
►GACKT last quarter says:
BYE HOTSTUFF
[end of conversation]At least ONE person on Earth
thinks I'm HOT. Ha! Anymore admirers? Oh man I sound like a desperate in search for love and attention or something! But don't judge a book by its cover. (:
My sister and I are somewhat addicted to saying the word DUDE now. We'll add in that word in almost every sentence and start talking like some act cool shit. Don't say that we're wu liaon hor! It's quite fun if you know how to do it properly. Alright I got to go, bye DUDEEEEEES!
It's all about us