Tuesday, January 03, 2006
blast that stereo.First day of school! Lots of hugs and screams coming from everywhere.
"HI DARLING! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!"
"AHHHHH"
`hugs
Yeah that's the norm for the first day of school. I screamed the loudest when I saw Wei-Lyn and RAN towards her like some BIMBO. It's been EONS since I last saw her. She ran to America and kind of never came back till school reopened. Her hugs are scary, be careful to avoid them, they hurt. My form teacher's okay I guess, haven't really gotten to know her yet. I forgot her name, some new teacher. I forgot to bring my presents. I'm gonna bring them tomorrow. Come on little girls! Santa's coming!!!
There, I've hugged the people I wanted to hug, I've spoken to the people I wanted to speak to, I've seen the people I wanted to see. That's enough. Now I can die without regrets. :D
It's all about us