Sunday, January 01, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!There's so many countdown parties going around Singapore everywhere but since for most of them the minimum age to get in is 18 so Leanna and I concluded that we should hold a countdown party by ourselves! Okay I know that it's just the two of us but it's still fun okay! Sarah couldn't make it coz her momma was too worried about her safety but nevertheless, we still ourselves busy. AHEM. And since we couldn't get to see the fireworks, we used SPARKLERS. And I think we bought too much coz initially we thought Sarah could make it. And so we were playing and playing the sparklers until we ended up trying to burn paper boxes. FAILED. All Leanna's fault! Keep fanning and fanning so hard until it died out. ):
And so, we were running around the fitness corner at my park acting like little girls and I guess that man exercising there was quite confused. Leanna, as usual, kept hugging me and hoping that somehow I would magically transform into FON. Hey that's biased okay! Hrmph! But I don't have a dick. HAHA.
Oh and after midnight Leanna tends to get a little high so she tried showing me her bra and undies to me. Poor me! Bra's white with black frames and undies are.... erm I forgot... sorry Fon! Haha okay I hate it when I start narrating my day so I shall stop here! Let me sum up my year though!
Year 2005... Study but no results as usual. Just take a look at my Geog paper. ): I scraped through my exams and managed to get promoted to sec four. 2005 has been quite a wild ride, trying to fly without wings if you can understand what I mean. But I know you don't so nevermind. A different environment in school and a different class from 2oo4 might be somewhat non-managable initially but after a while it gets pretty fun actually. Walking around in school hoping to see people I wished to see and stuff, trying to tame down and avoid lectures from teachers and making new friends. It has all been good. Met someone who's gotten me crazy for a while and getting to know a little of the "other side". Realised that not everything, or everyone is as innocent as they may be a year ago... ahem... And I've learnt to keep contacts with close friends in year 2004. But over all, I think that last year has been quite a blast but I think I need to tone down a little more this year. That sickening O's!
Good bye people and enjoy 2006 while you can! As for me, I know I will be pretty much enjoying it by studying. Geek me.
It's all about us