Wednesday, January 25, 2006
in places no one will find, all your feelings so deep inside...AI YO! That Yuen Teng ar! Talk to her for ten minutes already but she whole time thought I was Sarah!
☂TENGEL◕‿◕: ...im not sick..my temp is just higher than urs says:
U ARE SHERYLYNN HOR
too HOT for you says:
YA LA
too HOT for you says:
WAH LAO
☂TENGEL◕‿◕: ...im not sick..my temp is just higher than urs says:
I JUST NOTICED
too HOT for you says:
YOU EVEN WORSE THAN ME
☂TENGEL◕‿◕: ...im not sick..my temp is just higher than urs says:
SRY SRY SYRSRYSR YSR YSRYS RYSR
So blur! :(
Ha! I have good resources! I know of a FIFTEEN BUCKS Brazilian wax place. Normal pricing varies from fifty to eighty bucks or WHEREABOUTS. haha. Before you finish gasping and grabbing your neck or you face, listen to this: I also know of a free waxing place.
Okay carry on grabbing your neck. OH MY OH MY! That means I can go wax anywhere and any part whenever I want without sulking over how expensive things are in Singapore now a days! Three cheers for Sheryl-Lynn Chua! Oh I mean... three cheers for cheapo people like me!
Leanna decided to come over to my house to SLEEP today. Siao ting tong. Like she no house to sleep like that. My mother can't believe that we actually slept together. Sleeping together meaning sharing the same bed and not doing anything else other than those occasionally lifting of skirts. It was a damn funny sight! Leanna was lying on her front and when she told me she wasn't wearing any shorts underneath her pinafore, I didn't really believe and thought that she was just trying to act demure or something so I lifted her skirt. HAHA. Any ordinary girl would grab her skirt away and try not to let me do anything but she just lay down there, without moving at all, and screamed. I mean, she didn't even bother to protect herself?! And this incidence got me thinking about that previous time when I saw something I really shouldn't have. And that incident got me thinking of yet another incident that should never had really happened in the public. Wow. Confused yet?
I'm freaked to death by your face.
It's all about us