Friday, January 27, 2006
Isn't it unbelievable how some feelings may end up as?AWW! This was what Sam had posted in her livejournal about me:
Sheryl My Idol
It's the time of the year where we blog about Sheryl so here goes. (:
Sheryl. The drama-mama of the dicks. The one who does things one at a time. She's one hell of a perv but I love her for that. (: She likes carrot + orange juice alot & she says it helps her improve her skin. She loves her sister to bits but not as much as she loves herself. That narcissist. No time for her PTS & Number One fan alr. Boohoo. She thinks I crush her, which I do but don't tell her okay? :D She likes stars, fish but no nuts or currypuff crusts for her. She told me that Gackt is kinda good-looking to her. (YES I KNEW IT.) She's a great friend to have. I Love Sheryl & she knows it. (:
So sweet of her! I'm so touched! :D And this was what Wei Qi blogged about me:
Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl.Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl.Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl Sheryl.Wow. Haha. Okay, about today...
I didn't watched Memoirs after all, changed plan and watched I Not Stupid Too with Felixia and gang. Went to a shit place to watch so don't bother asking where I went. Oh my! After school Rui Ying and Jasmine went to cut their hair and turns out that Rui Ying cut short and SPIKED her hair. OH MY GOSH. First time seeing her spike and it didn't turn out that bad! In fact I think she looks better like that than that umbrella hair! She looks more approachable and "handsome" according to Jasmine. Ahem! That movie ar! Make me cry and cry and cry just like I Not Stupid, the first movie! Hai ya! Then after the movie I found out that everyone else cried too except the emotionless and stone-hearted Rui Ying, Sarah and YT. Everyone else was sobbing like me. I admit Joshua and Shaun grew much better looking. I thought Joshua was quite good-looking while Sarah thought Shaun was. Different kind of look la. Though Joshua is good-looking, I still don't really like him after that experience over the phone thing but ohwellwhattheheckforgetitman. I hope Rui Ying spikes her hair to school too! Wear a wig! Ha!
Mrs Ong is such a nice teacher! She invited the whole class to her house on Tuesday for Chinese New Year. I'll try my best to go! I want to see how her husband looks like! (:
Now this is the point of time where people goes from straight to crook and from crook to straight and get together and break. Such a confusing thing!
Cool man! Lame! Ya, umm, uh…. Ha!
It's all about us