Tuesday, January 24, 2006
make.it.good.
ARGH!! I tried uploading some pictures that I promised to put up but it sort of crashed on me. ): Nevermind. Our class banner rocks! Of coz la! I do one what! ha! Such incredible masterpiece done by such marvelous artists! Si Hui, Sam, Sarah, Jean and MEEE! Comments on our banner by students were... 1) DAMN NICE! 2) Oh my gosh! So niceeee!! 3) Nice!!! 4)Nice!!! nice!!! nice!!! 5) Cannot see the second word leh.. 6) Are you sure you did it?! Don't bluff la!
Discussion by Mrs Rajah and Mrs Ng...
-standing outside our class-
Mrs Rajah: Wow! It's so beautiful!
Mrs Ng: Yes! I didn't know 4c1 had such artistic skills!
Mrs Rajah: Yes, yes!
Mrs Ng: What talents!!
Mrs Rajah: But I can't make out the second word...
Mrs Ng: Me too...
-Sam steps forward and leads them in pronounciation class-
SAM: S-E-T-T-I-N-G O-U-R L-A-N-D-M-A-R-K.
-teachers obediently followed after Sam-
Don't believe ar? Come to my class and you'll see what I mean! But true la, the word "OUR" is really quite hard to read. This makes those people stop and stare at our banner longer thus leaving on them am impact that others don't. Success! I'm so proud of 4c1! Heh! :D
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH. Sam asked me to call her and when I did, she told me an INCREDIBLE NERVE-RECKING HORRIFYING NEWS. OH MY GOSH. I can't think anymore. I can't do anything for the rest of today. OH MY WORD. I'll never be able to think of it the same way again. GOSH.
It's all about us