Tuesday, January 03, 2006
What's the feeling of losing a close friend?HELL.I know it's tough for you and all of us actually don't mind going back to the start. But we all know that it'll never be the same again. I would love to speak to you, I would love to talk crap with you, I would love to share stuffs with you once again. But I'm afraid it would be different this time. After all these things that happened, I still want to care for you! Forgive and forget? It's a gift. I hope to do it all over again.
I don't know if you're reading this, but really, everyone can be rash at times, don't be too hard on yourself ya? The fact that you messaged me the other day, made me want to wish that none of these had ever happened. Take care my friend.
It's all about us