Monday, January 09, 2006
A wonderful day screwed by a phone call and shit from my mother.It started off well, and fun too. Every lesson wasn't too bad and I'm starting to enjoy school, like what I've said. The best lesson was CME coz each group consisting of five or six had to put up a skit that Mrs Ong wanted us to do but we had to conclude the ending ourselves. Mine was this... Ting Ting(me), was this humourous girl that everyone, including the teachers(SAM & JING WEN), loved. Then I was made to sit with a new partner(WEI QI) which I kept distracting from her studies. We had to conclude how WEI QI must react and end it properly. So Wei Qi shouted at me to shut up and the teachers started scolding me until I started crying. Then when I was walking home along the road alone crying with my head down, a bus(SAM) came and banged me to death. Moral of story: Don't look down while walking on the road. That was so out of point. But Mrs Ong liked it. YAY! DICKIES ROCK!
Then came E Maths. The very frank speaking teacher. She told a girl, " your graph is very badly drawn, please use a flexive curve ruler the next lesson." HAHA so poor thing. Then Sarah and Wei Qi didn't dare to show Mrs Thurai their graph already. So cute!
So school ended and I went to make my IC. Finally! I'm fifteen!! (:
Just received this phone call that ruined my day. Stupid irresponsible irritating jerkish brother of mine! I want to punch slap hit beat kick pinch stab slash him! How can he leave her like that? She's so nice! He surely does not deserve her, completely! I hope he will get his retribution soon! Karma my big brother, karma!
Lately I realised that there is this rumour going on about me liking this particular person since last year. I know I'm a little slow in finding that out and I only found out today. My answer is no, I do not like her. I never did and I never will. As for the drama and pretentious parts, I will take full responsibility for it. I will explain if I have to. But I do not like her, get me? Yes, thank you.
It's all about us