Sunday, January 15, 2006
"You look like a bimbo.""But you're too smart to be one.""You're a high class bimbo then.""You look like a straight.""You seem like those kind of girls who thinks about guys the whole day.""You look like those office girls who go about seducing the rich for their money."Those were the comments collected about me, all in one day, within a span of half an hour. And I didn't even ask. ): NONE of them seems very positive to me! :O
Hello everybody! I'm back as you can tell! Kind of lazy to get online these past few days. I realised that all my dickies are like this too. Sec four already la! Cannot whole day use computer and slack right? WE ARE HARDWORKING DICKS.
The doctor said I was allergic to DUST MITES. Disgusting creepy crawlies. She even gave me a booklet all about allergies. Good doctor!
AI YO!!! I dislike it when people wants to make friends with you but spell your name wrongly. Its okay making friends but please make sure my name is spelt correctly!! The name's Sheryl, not Sherly! ):
It's all about us