Friday, January 20, 2006
Your smile brightens up my day, and lingers in my mind through eternity.My topic for the day: Tampons! :D:D
I'm not THAT experienced with tampons but since I'm wearing one now I shall blabber about it. I only wear 3 times only la. But all three sizes differed anyway. FROM BIG TO SMALL. Haha. First time was a "gift" from Wei-Lyn to me. I asked her to bring coz we were gonna swim around the sea and I don't have a tampon. So she brought this GIGANTIC HUGE one and gave it to me. She likes torturing people you know. And so she was teaching me how to insert it in and she was talking so loudly in the toilet, FELICIA CHIN heard it. Yes, she was there, wearing some bridal gown for some shoot and she happily dropped by the toilet but heard crazy instructions and screaming instead. Imagine that horror look on her face. Ha.
Oh and the second time was a regular one. But it still leaked anyway. ): Makes me wonder why people find excitement in inserting their finger/s into themselves coz seriously I didn't find it much of a pleasure. Even worse, using a test-tube?? That gigantic tampon was about that size anyway, or maybe just a little smaller. Imagine the pain and agony I had to go through. :O
Third time? Now. It's so small; it's just the size of a bullet. So small and tiny la! I wonder how much it can hold... I will find out soon! Muahahahaha!
Okay enough of tampons! I'm soooo shagged now. One really busy day! My energy's drained and legs sore. I don't know how I am supposed to carry myself around for the next two busy days when I feel so exhausted now. Cannot stand it anymore! I MUST GO AND SLEEP NOW. Good night world and fellow secret admirers of mine. (:
It's all about us