Friday, February 17, 2006
And I lie and I lie and I lie and I lie till there's no turning back. And I lie and I lie till I don't know who I am.Sorry I couldn't really update this blog. Have been quite busy these few days. And I still feel shagged, tired, used and drained. I don't know what to say and I don't feel like saying anything except... Thank you guys for all of your valentine's presents! I know it's a little late to say all these coz valentine's day was a few days ago but SOME people haven't given me yet so it's still not TOO late. I was actually quite surprised when some people jumped up on me and presented me with a present coz I didn't know I was THAT important to them. Haha. Thanks so much! And I'm glad to find that I got some "special" presents too from people I love. "Special" means I get something a little different than other people. Thank you once again. I feel so loved. (:
Goodnight all fans and readers of Sheryl-Lynn Chua.
It's all about us