Friday, February 10, 2006
My love, my love my love my love!
Today's such a happy day! But I still feel shagged though. :O
REASON NO 1) No classes at all after recess! (talk talk talk)
REASON NO 2) The last year's sec 4s came back to collect their o's result. (out of point)
REASON NO 3) They got great results. (to God be the glory great things he have done!)
REASON NO 4) They got such good grades, that the principal decided to give us holiday on Tuesday. (Valentines!!!!)
REASON NO 5) Therefore all our common tests will be pushed back one day. (SWEET.)
Okay about yesterday... Chinatown CIP cum shopping trip! It's fun with the right group of friends. We took a billion pictures and kept posing! Wei Qi so cute! She looks so grumpy when she's not smiling. HA! But it's a pity Jing Wen can't go with us, her trainings la! That granny we visited was also really cute, only two front teeth! And she says there wasn't anything to be terrified of during World War 2. SO FEARLESS. MY HEROINE.
What to get for valentines?? ARGH. I hope I'll know what to get by Sunday. ):
Oh and do look out for Sarah, Esther, Rachel and I on the video clips about Total Defence on Monday! We took soooo long just to do that clip. All because of ESTHER TAN MUI HUAN! Keep laughing one! o.0
Tomorrow's steamboattttttttt!!!!!!
It's all about us