Friday, February 03, 2006
So sick of love songsHave been feeling rather grumpy yesterday and the day before but thank God I'm not anymore today. Grumpy Grumpy Grump!
Oh and Sarah pierced her ears yesterday by the way. FINALLY. So proud of her! First pair of ear holes! She was so freaked out before that and her palms were so cold and kept sweating and her face and eyes start to turn red! We were trying to brainwash her that it was nothing really and that it was just an ant bite pain. Well after that she said the piercing was so painful, she'll never pierce any part of her body ever again. HAHA and I've got seven piercings? Vain la. But nevertheless, she looks good with earrings! Si Hui pierced before her and her face was like +_+. Haha that was supposed to be an expressionless face by the way. And that dot after the face is actually her mole on her neck. HAHA. Seeing them pierce made me wanna pierce my ears too but I figured I can't stay long with that piercing coz of those annoying teachers that keeps pestering me about my earrings. No, actually only ONE teacher. Bitch.
I have made a vow to attend every LD session from now on coz I only have about six to eight sessions left before I step down to study for my O's. I will be more enthu coz I need the points. But is CCA points still counted? Oh well, Mrs Ng said we have to work harder this year. Good job Sheryl! :D
WEI QI ROCKS.
It's all about us