Sunday, February 26, 2006
WEI QIIIIIIIII.I can do it on the phone.Shalom DUDES!! How have my peeps been doing? :D
Thanks to ah lan for giving me The Orange. Yes so as you can tell, it is an orange orange, and it is called The Orange. Such a cute little thing!
Last Friday was the "Everybody's-so-nice-to-me" day. When I was waiting for JEAN PANG FOR HER CCA COZ SHE DON'T DARE TO LEAVE, the canteen aunty walked past me and saw me sitting like a loner and she gave me some leftover food from the canteen which consisted of Two packets of fried rice and tons of PAO. And it soooo happened, that on that very day, I was so broke that I couldn't afford dinner. God is good. (: And so I had free dinner and free drink(from Si Hui) and a free piece of (curried prata from Jean). I just have to blog about Wei Qi now. She's so nice la. On Friday when our whole group was still at Si hui's house even though it was getting late, she asked me how I was going home and I told her I'll probably be going home all by myself. Then she said in a very concerned voice(similiar to Mrs Thurai's concerned voice)," Eh don't larh, very dangerous for you to go home alone... you want a not I ask my mom fetch you home?" And at that point suddenly I saw Wei Qi sprout out angelic wings and a little halo started to form above her head. Haha. And her mom's so nice! Fetched me back all the way. I want to cry already. Oh how I love them!
Yesterday was my BIG BROTHER's birthday! SO OLD ALREADY. Ate at a really good place called Phin's Steakhouse. The steaks there are really nice! And the waiters are friendly too!
Today our family went to the studio thingy to take a family portrait cum passport photos cum individual pictures. It's so cool, we all kind of feel like a model. I'm eagerly waiting upon the arrival of the fully developed pictures! Can't wait!
I'm going to the Salvation Army on Tuesday! I can't wait too!! AHH.....
It's all about us