Tuesday, March 28, 2006
HELLO TO ALL FANS OF SHERYL-LYNN CHUA! I'm back once again to blog about my ever so happy life I'm living now so if you're jealous that your life aint as happy as mine you can.... I don't know, eat a banana or two? Yes I hate bananas.
Today is a very interesting and EDUCATED day. We had some mad little girl to stare at throughout recess. Let me tell you why she's crazy. There was this group of sec 5s that reserved the table behind us for recess and they went away to order their food. Then came along miss murderous-face who sat on their table, despite knowing that table was reserved already and plod down and started eating her rice and dishes. Soon, the sec 5s returned and realised that an uninvited guest was at their table so this girl kindly asked her to move away but miss murderous-face just stared back at her with, as you already know, a murderous face. And after much talking, the girl still refused to budge so the sec 5s decided not to find another table of their own again (that was their table after all) and sit with that girl, hopefully pressurizing her to eat faster and leave. Another crazy act. After eating, the girl just sat there and listened to their conversations and actually SMILED at some of them. Horrendous miraculous idon'tknowwhat-lous. Of course the sec 5s were pissed! Though it doesn't concern me at all, I still feel angry for them. So my clique was discussing about what we would do if that girl sat at our table instead. I said I would take her plate and put it on another table so by the time she gets back to our table again, that seat would be occupied. Wei Qi's suggestion was even better, to kindly ask her if she would lift up her plate for awhile and when she done so we would shift the table away. HAHA. Let's hope she's sit with us next Tuesday.
Okay and bio lesson was rather fascinating. Miss Koh showed us a video on child labour. It wasn't really that gross at first coz you only see the baby trying to get out of that virgina. But when the lady's HOLE was too small, the doctors actually cut her virgina! OH MY FREAKING GOSH I ALMOST PUKED. I mean, I have been told many times before that the surgeon would cut most of the mothers' virgina BUT I HAD NOT SEEN THE REAL LIVE VIDEO. I gagged and controlled vomiting, trying me best to look real professional about it but, HOW CAN YOU STAY CALM AFTER WATCHING BLOOD SHOOTING OUT OF YOUR VIRGINA?! Every time I watch these kind of stuffs, I won't dare to move lest my virgina starts bleeding. HAHA. I know I'm weird larh! And so, I concluded to all of my friends (actually mostly to Sam) that I don't ever wanna get pregnant and I'll use condoms from now on. But Sam told me that most women on Earth have gone through it, so why can't I? After all, don't I want good sex? Haha and I said yes. Okay let's stop talking about that conversation coz it got carried away later on. :D
Okay baby talk. The "water-cooler"s went to Serangoon Gardens so satisfy my hunger for chicken rice. Then we cabbed back to my house coz baby missed my mom. Haha like real, my mom freaks her out. We did our homework! So guai hor? Then we kinda slacked but it was fun la. We ate quite a lot of things in my house I just realised. Potato salad plus jelly and she ate cup noodles too. THAT CRAZY PIECE OF SHIT. She just can't stop saying the phrase "a piece of shit". ARGH! Oh well, that's all for today. Let's hope everyday gets better. :D:D Good night people and hopefully I'll blog soon. (:
It's all about us