Saturday, March 11, 2006
I THINK WEI QI REALLY ROCKS TO THE HARDCOREand now our emotions are drained.Hello there. I am really motivated to study hard for this upcoming march holidays and I'm gonna use this one week to catch up with my barely-there studies. My CA1 results collected yesterday was quite disappointing but I kinda expected it, you reap what you sow. Guess what was my L1R5 everybody? 31 points. Yes, a freaking 31, not even fit to get into a poly. This number will be my constant reminder to work harder than usual. I think I will write a BIG 31 number on my table white board to scare myself. Ha. My mom went to the parents-meet-teacher talk thing yesterday and 3 out of 5 teachers said I am too laid-back/unmotivated/relaxed/no sense of urgency. I WILL SHOW THEM OTHERWISE IN TERM 2. And Mrs Ng JUST has to complain to my mom about my frequent toilet trips. Ha. And my social studies teacher don't even remember who the hell I am when my mom told her she was Sheryl-Lynn's mother. Mrs Lum is attending the same church as me and she doesn't remember me! How sad! My mother complained that Mrs Thurai talked too slow. Hahaha. I hope she didn't tell my mom about the integrity thing! :O
I like Mrs Thurai, somehow, even though I don't know if she likes me or not. She uses cheme english words to teach, which is quite uncommon among teachers. For example, Mrs Thurai says," Girls, please do not
fumble when you see this kind of question, it is actually somewhat quite easy to
comprehend." Wow. Teachers don't really use "fumble" and "comprehend" right? They use "get stuck" and "understand"! And she talks quite formally, like all of us are presidents from different country. So cute. Ha.
I SHALL DO MY E MATHS NOW SO MRS THURAI WILL BE VERY PROUD OF ME AND WILL NOT EVERY CALL ME "THE GIRL WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" ANYMORE :D
It's all about us