Saturday, March 25, 2006
Please please please don't be angry with me anymore I know it's my fault and I should have checked my phone I'm really sorry.DUDES.
Yesterday's
sport's day was quite crazy coz of all the things we have done just to to irritate people we know and not know. Like tapping on some girl, slamming the drum thingy loudly when someone walks past, squirting water on people and asking people to button up when they are not wearing any. Ha! Of coz some people took it quite light-heartedly and just shouted OEI! when weird things start falling on them but some got quite irritated. Water only what! Sam thought I was the one squirting water on her and scolded me. Yuan wang ar!
Later, the seven of us decided to go j8 to eat. What a boring thing to do! But I got to eat my BEEF NOODLE! Then Sam and Pauline left leaving behind 7 - 2 = 5 of us left! Since I'm having that chemistry spirit in me, I shall constuct an equation.
Me(s) + Sarah(s) + 9Si Hui(g) + 2Melissa(s) + 3Clio(g) --> Camera madness
See! I even included state symbols and balanced the equation! How did I balance? Well, me and Sarah's height is one mole each, Melissa is relatively quite tall too so she shall have 2 moles whereas Clio needs 3 moles to reach our height and Si Hui needs 9. Haha. Okay enough crap.
Evidence of camera madness...
HERE.That's all folks! Stop fantasizing about me already!
It's all about us