Thursday, March 23, 2006
Right now as I'm typing this, I'm unable to use my mouse. Yes, that computer mouse, not my hamster. I know, I'm good at the keyboard! I managed to find my way here, sign in and type all these. And I'm also chatting. How cool am I?
YAY!!! My dad just walked past and I begged for his enlightenment and so, he taught me the ALL-MIGHTY skill.... to plug and unplug the wire connecting the mouse to the com. :O That was easy.
Okay, so I finally passed my chinese test. My chinese-ism is coming back! From now on, I will score like crazy. :D
Went out with baby after that to eat that ADDICTIVE AND DELICIOUS AND TASTY AND WHATEVER BEEF NOODLES! It's really quite good, just that I didn't wanna admit it. Ha. And after that we realised that we were bored out of our skins and bones and we decided to go to my house to tie my hair. MY HEAD HAIR AND NOT THAT HAIR OR THAT HAIR. Anyway I don't have much of THAT HAIR coz I just went brazilian waxing, but that's not the point actually. Yes, it turned out pretty well and she thinks she got the best talent in the world. After that we decided to look into my family pics that was taken a few weeks ago and she can't stop laughing. She thinks my mom's passport picture looks like a funeral picture. -_-"
But still, she's going away coz of some personal thing. Looks like I'm not gonna see you again for a few days but it's okay. Take care my love.
It's all about us