Sunday, March 05, 2006
WEI QI (abandoned me).What you waiting for? feel like a fool for going through all these again, should have said no from the very beginning.Dear admiring fans and fellow friends, I am back! It has been a week I know, my dad hid the modem so that I can only use it during the weekends. Yes I know it's pretty lame but I'm used to it already. There has been quite a few incidents that happened over this week but I'm too lazy to say it so just read my close friends' blog if you REALLY REALLY wanna know what's up with me nowadays. Hopefully they did blog about me. (:
Wei Qi went to Malaysia without telling me. She just left without saying goodbye. My heart is torn into two... my angel left me.. ):
My mom's into making earrings nowadays, an advantage to me coz I tell her what I like and she makes them for me. :D:D But my dad's sad coz my mom's using his money to buy all the crystals and chain. So every time any of us has a new found interest, my dad has to suffer. Haha. My sister asked him to work harder so we can use his money to buy what we like. So bad!
Hai ya nothing to say already see you next week!
It's all about us