Sunday, March 12, 2006
WEI QI, WEI QI SAT ON THE WALL... WEI QI, WEI QI HAD A GREAT FALL.Escapeeeeee! Yep! A bunch of us went there and the sun was
BLAZING hot! But I don't think I got tanner coz I used Sunplay! Ha! Go buy Sunplay now! :D However, we didn't really get to enjoy most of the fun rides coz 5 rides were down and so the queue gets longer by the minute. Oh well, it's the company that makes everything well. (: Actually, the reason why we go there is coz of Jasmine's chalet, but the thing is that we didn't even get to see the chalet coz of insufficient time. ): Oh and we gave Jasmine her birthday present later on, no no to Jasmine's sister's friend in fact. Talking about Jasmine's sister's friend... I kinda feel bad! Let me relate to you that shocking/humiliating/?? experience...
background: when we were about to go off we realised Jasmine went to WWW and wanting to pass her her present, I called her hp and Jasmine's sis picked up, explaining that Jasmine left her hp in the chalet. So I asked her if she could meet us at the Escape's entrance so we could pass it to her and she said she'll send her friend there. Her friend would call me when she reached....
`RING RING!
Me: Hello you're here already?
Girl's voice: Ya where are you?
Me: I'm here too! Which one are you? (starts looking around for a girl with hp but saw a guy looking person instead )
Me: Wait wait, are you a girl or guy?! Is that you in white shirt?!
-_-"
I realised later on that that friend of Jasmine's sister is actually a bung. Therefore my concluding statement to that friend is, so sorry I couldn't make out whether you are a guy or girl! But you should be complimented coz you look THAT successful ma! Don't make that face leh! Thank you!
I hope Jasmine will like her present from the Dickies. (:
Okay moving on....
Dale made me write a LONG post all about her good points just coz I came online 6 mins late. ?! But no good point leh how? I shall think VERY VERY hard to think about your good points, though it's hard. HA. I'll do what people usually do....
Note: Not everything is a good point.
Dares to be frank
Always trying to crack lame jokes
Learns fast (I'm referring to everything except studies. ha.)
Ego (Dale calls it confidence)
Not enough?
Wets herself every time she thinks about me
Easily get horny
Irritating!
Loves Sheryl-Lynn Chua :D
Always trying to rape me ):
Nothing is impossible with her (:
love you baby.
It's all about us