Tuesday, March 14, 2006
WEI QI.Let's talk about yesterday first shall we? Yes we shall. Sarah and I walked into A Maths lesson 40 mins late coz I thought the class started at 8:30am when it actually started at 8am. So we strolled in and WGL started complaining and the whole class kept laughing at us. ):
Then I met baby later and sat at Thai Express watching her eat her Tom Yam Soup. Head down to town after that and guess what? Just as we were waiting to cross the road to cineleisure, we saw a BUNCH of our school Chinese teachers (which included my Chinese teacher, oh damn) across the road waiting for the traffic light to turn too. We got a shock of coz. Then that toot toot went to WAVE at them. !!! The teachers saw us and kept pointing and shaking their heads, especially my teacher! For what?! We also weren't smoking or stealing or rapping or killing what! Shake so hard for what?! And we saw them AGAIN later, poor us! Watched Big Momma's House2. That show's really quite funny! I recommend it! After the show we loitered around and she decided to come over to my house to re-paint my nails coz she said it was too ugly. IN THE END HERS EVEN WORSE. Haha but it wasn't entirely her fault, I kept touching it by accident la. Now my nails got scratch marks and fingerprints and one part even came off. Ha. But overall, I've enjoyed the whole of yesterday. Haven't been that happy for quite a while. No wait, the last time I was happy was on Sunday, which was the day before yesterday. -_-"
Today I stayed at home to do some of my work, so hardworking right? :D But after dinner I went to hlm for awhile to meet baby again. Ai ya what to do? Miss her ma. HAHA. And I sat at KFC and watched her eat again. haha and my mom called my and nagged me to be back home so we had to go back. Took some ghastly pics on the bus. COOL. Oh how I enjoy these three days! But she's gonna go Genting on Thursday. ): SO SAD. ): ): ):
It's all about us