Friday, March 31, 2006
YO people! These are the clearer pics from the last time plus some pics we took a week before, I think.
HERE. Taken from Sarah's blog. Thank you!
Si Hui complained that that chemical equation I did about her was prejudiced against her so she asked me to change it. And I will. (:
Me(s) + Sarah(s) + 10Si Hui(g) + 2Melissa(s) + 4Clio(g) --> Camera madness
Now is that better? HAHA.
This week have been rather interesting fun but tiring. Did my 2.4km run practice today. Almost died. Though I did not stop jogging, my timing was only 18.08mins. A grade E. How pathetic. Rui Ying was doing some experiment during the 2.4. She claimed that her walking speed is equivalent to my jogging speed so it is not true when people say we should not stop jogging. And she proved it right. Maybe it's coz I jogged damn slowly ba! I MUST DO BETTER THE NEXT TIME.
After the 2.4 our whole class was quite dead. Si Hui and lao gong didn't come, please come back to school soon, we all miss you! Our legs became super wobbly and I even had to lean on the wall for support la. Oh yes I forgot to talk about the CIP right? Okay I shall talk about it.
The CIP trip to Chinatown had been somewhat meaningful to me. Bringing the old folks to Chinatown, spending time chatting with them and making their day. Some of them had not been out for years, their children neglect them and they are all alone, all weak and dependent on others. The granny my group took was quite friendly and we even taught her some groovy hand moves... I'll link it up here when I know how to. Haha. She even groped Rachel Jacob's butt. But that wasn't anything we taught her at all! Oh my! Cut the story short, that CIP was fun and I love it. (:
Babied today. Ho hum. Ajisen is not bad la I guess but the Baigu meat so hard! Spotlight was pretty lame coz we were there just to squeeze nice feeling balls... of yarn. DON'T ANYHOW THINK! Plan A failed, so I'm moving on to plan B. Heh heh heh. I was planning to bring her to the zoo to celebrate her birthday but to my horror, her clique was also thinking of bringing her there so I hurriedly changed my plans. And I stood there thinking and thinking where on earth we could go in such a small Singapore and I asked Sam if she knew of any place fun to go. She stared back at me blankly and it was then that an idea strucked me. Yes, the very smart me has thought of a back-up plan within ten minutes. And today she told me her clique's not bringing her to the zoo anymore. -_-" It's okay! While walking back home it was pouring and I could do a Herbal Essence advertisment in the middle of the road man. ):
Oh no I think my legs would crack break wobble die and give out excruciating muscle ache pain tomorrow. :O
It's all about us