Thursday, April 06, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! :D:D:D:D:D
A pair of mickey mouse shoes for her birthday coz she likes it. Yea but she says it's too small for her so we're gonna go down to the shop tomorrow to change it. And she gave me something which I thought was really sweet of her. :D :D Yes, I'm happy today.
Our chinese teacher so bad! Keep saying me and ba zhang just because we both read the wrong passage loudly! Pai seh! And Mrs T. wore her shirt wrongly today. HAHA.
Incineration Plant! COOL SHIT. Quite smelly initially but got used to it. Headlines news: 4C1 FROM PLMGSS PUSHES MR WEE INTO INCINERATION PLANT. FIRST BODY THAT BURNT TO DEATH IN TUAS PLANT.
Ha! Cheryl Gan thought of that! Took pics as usual. In the bus me and lao gong shared her mp3 and we just dozed off just like that. And I was in that legs folded up position for half and hour to forty five mins! Cramped. Oh how I love 6th of April! :D
It's all about us