Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I love you back!
A few days ago, my mom left my dinner on the table for me so that when I was hungry but the ants got to it before I did. That night I went to bed without dinner. Tonight, my mom grew smarter (amazingly) and placed my dinner on a milk powder can and then on top of another plate. When I saw it, I thought to myself how silly my mom was coz ANTS DO CLIMB! But upon closer inspection, I noticed that that base plate that how the milk can and my dinner on top of it was filled with water. "Ants can't swim," She said to my sister and me proudly. And my sister retorted back saying that wait the ants wear diving suit and swim across the water just to eat my chili fish and chicken wing. -_-" LAME.
Babied to PS today to watch Ice Age but we ended up eating Ajisen instead. I WANNA WATCH ICE AGE2! THE SQUIRREL SOOO CUTE! And after that we went to our COOL favourite hangout place, Heartland Mall. We're the heartlanders, don't ya dare to play with us man! She so cute la, wanna act rich only! She thinks she owns a submarine, a helicopter and an aeroplane. I told her I wanted to take a submarine back home, so she picked up her phone and pretended to talk to the submarine guy. Haha and she said her submarine is under servicing. Then I told her I wanted to take helicopter and she did the same thing, only to tell me that the helicopter man didn't pick up the phone. Of coz at this point of time we were already laughing like crap and when I told her I wanted her aeroplane, she said the propeller dropped out. LAN JIU SHI LAN! She owns so many things and yet none can save her at her most tiring moments. CRAZY NUT BALL.
English Oral prelims coming. OH NO I SUCK AT THAT PICTURE INTEPRETATION PART! ):
HAHA eh baby! My post is longer than yours! LALALALALA!
I hope I don't get puffy eyes tomorrow.
It's all about us