Saturday, April 29, 2006
It's ironic that my most despised teacher is baby's favourite teacher.
Surprise surprise. So, Sarah and I hid the "truth" from our band girls for weeks and revealed them just yesterday during the band concert. How sweet are we? Ha! We told them that we could not make it coz of some mysterious tuition and when we appeared, SAM ALMOST CRIED. Haha she very cute leh! The rest of them were also quite shocked. EXCEPT LAO GONG! She saw us and waved at us and hugged and all and after some time, she suddenly said," Eh? You two not supposed to come one right?" -_-"
A group of us had to skip dinner coz of the heavy rain. Sarah and I were drenched coz MELISSA TOLD US THE WRONG VENUE and we kept running around in the rain. Haha. The concert started at 7:30pm, but we were already there at 6pm! So early hor? And we got the most front seats we could ever get, but not the front coz they were reserved. Took pics again and again. Baby came a little late. Oh and yes, I know I look hot thank you very much. HA! Well tried my best to appreciate the beauty of music and all, but you know, I got distracted somehow! No I'm not trying to imply that the band girls did a horrible job, they played well! I don't think I will ever be able to play like that! Ha! The lady in front asked me to stop talking. ): Got a secret admirer messaging me when the concert was about to end. Haha. Okay so later that I went supper with baby to that 24hr Hong Kong Cafe. The food's not bad what! Who was the one that said it's not good?! Cabbed back and died on my bed from exhaustion.
Why am I exhausted? That's because I also had my 2.4km run yesterday! You see! Despite me already half dead, I still managed to crawl to the band concert! During the practice run, my timing was 18 mins and something seconds and I almost failed. BUT GUESS WHAT'S MY TIMING? 14.49mins! HO HO HO! 14.49 mins from a girl that hates exercising and running and has no stamina! I have my class to thank. Since there were only Sam, Sheau Wei and I running yesterday, our whole class was cheering for us, taking turns to run each round with us. Wei Qi told me that it would be easier to run without shoes and I followed her advice. 14.49 mins! Ha! I never ran that fast in my whole life before! I'm sorry for being over excited... but.... so fast! I CANNOT TAKE IT ALREADY.
It's all about us