Sunday, June 11, 2006
Let's start with Friday!
MM practice. Not bad! Sang with lot's of effort, though sometimes our voices get a little zhao xia. NICOLE. HAHA laughed till I cried at her singing. Hilarious! LAUMMY AND TAURA. Ha! And the playground was fun too! Then Sarah and I ESCORTED Nicole to Harbourfront Mrt to meet some seller and while waiting for Nicole, Sarah and I decided to take some videos. I LOVE THEM.
Saturday..
Baby day. She felt rather sian-ed and it kind of affected me later on. Then her back started aching, and my legs coz of my high heels and then at the later part my back ached for awhile too for idontknowwhat reason. You should have seen the way I walked home, I was almost on the verge of crawling on my knees. Got two blisters at the end of the day. But I still enjoyed today la.
I can't blog anymore, I'm getting giddy.
It's all about us