
Thursday, June 08, 2006
THE NUN. Seriously predictable and quite lame, somewhat reminds me of hide-and-seek. Okay I shan't spoil the movie anymore. Today in school we had an additional classmate sitting with us, Chew Yee Tin! Haha! She's so cute! She looks almost exactly like her sister! Okay and after that I met up with baby and headed to PS to watch THE NUN. We were supposed to study but SHE WANTED TO WATCH MOVIE. So I brought my english for nothing. ): Throughout the movie I kept covering my ears coz that movie keeps giving people shocks. I can't stand these kind of movie. No creativity or originality. Only movies like The Ring can truely frighten people out of their skin because of their originality. Horror movies that keeps giving people shocks should not be called horror movies, maybe shock movies? Alright that was so lame. I'm looking forward to Saturday. (: BABY WHERE ARE WE GOING ON SATURDAY? FASTER THINK!It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY