Sunday, June 25, 2006
Okay okay i'm blogging already don't push me already la baby!
Today is a happy day. FINALLY went out with baby but too bad we didn't have sex. HAHA. We went to compass point then hlm then I had to go Sarah's house to STUDY. :D Kinda ended up dressing each other up. FUN FUN. I just wish that the exams are all over! So pai seh la everytime always go her house to eat FREE dinner. Ha! Then we did some raping and I had to go back. Ha. But I feel kinda sick now. Water flowed up my nose when I was bathing and my nose haven't stopped leaking since. My throat hurts like crap coz of this ulcer there and I was screaming yesterday so it gotten worse. And I felt slightly feverish. Don't let me fall sick on my exam days!
Talking about the exams.. ARGH. The only thing I have studied for the exams so far throughout these four weeks was two chapters of bio?! Great oh great. I just can't get that freaking motivation! I've got 27 points for my L1R5?! I NEED A MIRACLE.
It's all about us