Tuesday, June 20, 2006
OMG WEI-LYN'S ACTUALLY ONLINE NOW.
THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN END!
Sheryl-Lynn! says:
then you know what kinda gown/dress you getting?
suprise!!! it isnt cyber wk(Wei-Lyn) says:
haha what dress who said we need to wear a dress... we should all go nude
!!!
Okay today's a rather tiring day for my BIG brains. Two tuitions?! ):
MM today was kinda sad. Coz Mrs J said our singing's too low. But I think it's actually me who's singing so lowly and loudly. Pai seh! Haha! She kept complaining that we're singing too softly so when her back is turned, we crawled closer and sang closer to her ears. Ha!
Then it was raining, so the whole group of us hid under JW's umbrella which turned out to be quite useless. Haha. And the MACHO JW and S flagged a cab for us. So S, S, A and I got onto the cab and head for HLM. Haha I love initials! They keep my day so mysterious! Ha! Breakfast at Macs was so fun. Reminiscing about our past.. Then S went off while the three of us took neos. The photos turn out quite alright and I kinda like it coz we got all the time in the world to decorate it. We took two times! And then, the fun was over. ):
This week's gonna be a very sad week for me. Reason 1: Tuitions and more tuitions. Reason 2: School's reopening. Reason 3: That means my exams/ Chinese O levels are approaching. Reason 4: I haven't seen baby yet.
Sobs.
It's all about us