Thursday, June 29, 2006
Surprise! I'm back! No more mid-year exams! Yes I'm quite relieved now. Now the only thing that makes me pee on my pants is the O LEVEL CHINESE ORAL. Oh man I can't talk Chinese for nuts!! What am I to do?!
I am very angry with GLL for being such a bitch and a sucker and an ass hole and !@#$#@$%#%! How dare she do this to my baby! !@$#%^#^%*&^?!
Okay on the lighter note, today there wasn't any class! So our whole marathon group spent the whole day rehearsing. Thank God for today coz we weren't very prepared actually. But after today I feel so much confident to face the world with my singing! If you want to watch this singing maiden melt the hearts of everyone, come on down to Millennium Walk this Friday (tomorrow) from 10pm to 11pm to catch her LIVE! :D Have I already said that I was made to be the uptown girl from the westlife song, Uptown Girl? Yes I am. That's because Sam said that when she was thinking of who to choose for that role, she immediately thought of me. Ha. I'm an uptown girl! No matter what the outcome, Group 1 of 4c1... I'll always be proud of you! Just sing your lungs out and too bad if it goes off-pitch, it's the PL spirit! Together, we can overcome ANYTHING. Just do our best and we'll not regret! (: Why do I sound like some rally speaker?
ANYWAY, Wei Lyn promised me a romantic date some time late this month. Let's see if she's worthy of my trust. <3
It's all about us