
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Yo dudes. I'm back. Today I am very happy because I have finally tried out Sam's epilator(sp?) thingy which effectively helps to remove your HAIR. I tried it on my legs and guess what? It didn't hurt as bad as waxing and it's actually quite ticklish and it's a nice feeling. Makes you wanna scream and laugh and bang your legs and roll about the floor. Thankfully we were alone at her house other than her mysteriously silent maid. Initially I wanted to only do my calves part but it was so amusing and fun to play with that I got carried away and did my full legs. I EVEN WANTED TO DO MY THERE BUT SAM STOPPED ME. HAHAHA! Oh my it's really fun I want to have it! Oh and I hugged baby today too! Yes I'm deprived of hugs nowadays. ):It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY