Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Cheryl Gan is so funny! She's just one crazy dude man! You better not do anything to make me angry or else I'll tell her ar! Ha!
ORALS.
Two male teachers took the remaining nine of us today. Every one of us was like trying to calm each other down like crazy. But somehow I felt so damn freaking calm, which was good coz the thoughts just flow like the river dude. Ha. So, the topic was about my views on xiao yuan superstar. Didn't prepare for that one coz I thought it was too boring. Yea but I tried to think like crazy and talk like mad but when it came to the part when I wanting to translate "there must be some limits", I got stunned and couldn't think of anything to say. So there was this strange deafening silence for the next 7 seconds. The teacher had to help me la! Though I didn't know what the hell he was saying, I just agreed enthusiastically to everything he says. Okay I need to pass this!
After that went to meet THAT DUDE for lunch which turned out with only me eating ice cream. Her water bottle is rather cute I must say, but so childish? Ha. I will NOT buy the same kind of water bottle because I don't want to seem like I'm still trapped in my babyhood. HA. Talked about blah blah going out with who and so on so forth. I'm so gonna have a good talk with Cheryl tomorrow. Heard some stuffs that I didn't really thought I could hear, but I really got to clear this thing dude. It might be a total misunderstanding altogether. Though I only got to have lunch with her, I still enjoyed it. (: But too bad this whole week she's gonna be busy. I SHALL WAIT.
Oh baby I love you so. (:
It's all about us