Friday, July 28, 2006
I'm sorry that I had to be like this.I really shouldn't be here, or at least be caught here, but I'm still here anyway.
Had my sec four farewell party today, not bad really. When we walked into the room at the start, we were made to say 3 cool things about ourselves, so I went, "I'm pretty, sexy and hot." And someone shouted "THICK-SKINNED! EGO!" Ha. And we carried on to play some marshmallow game which we had to form a group of five (but our group had nine plus that dead smilling sheep of Vick's) and we had to transfer mashmallows with a satay stick in your mouth one by one. Our group cheated, like very obviously and while other groups collected 3 marshmallows, our group had about 8 or 9. Ha! Vicky wanted to do without the satay sticks, coz she claimed it to be more sensual and exciting. -_- Turned out that one representative in each group had to stuff every marshmallow into her mouth. Gross! Poor Dora stuffed all our mashmallows into her mouth without knowing that two of them actually dropped onto the grass!
Then we were sent to the canteen to eat some finger food and after that went back to the library which all us sec fours sat on chairs watching performance by the other secs. I never got to know the sec ones but they sang quite well, with a song I liked, and which made the president cry. The sec twos were awesome I tell you! They were just there enjoying themselves and dancing away to the high school musical and the song Buttons by pussycat dolls. Some of them can dance really well and one of them even did the moonwalk. Cool shit. Then came the sec 3s which got me and Pam cracked up coz of their erm, nice outfits. Ha. I especially liked the bimbos' costumes.
Dedication time came. One by one sec 3s got up and dedicate some speech to each of us sec 4s. Initially as they went on and on I whispered to Pam," I don't think anyone would dedicate anything to me coz I was barely there." And she agreed that she herself would not get a dedication too. But soon enough someone talked about her and I was like OH NO SP PAI SEH EVERYONE EXCEPT ME IS GETTING ONE! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ENTHU! ): But surprisingly, Charis came up and talked all about me. And she talked about the day that I went club-hopping with her and how I made her change her impression that all sec fours are geeks and nerds. Hey I'm not that bad! But at least I'm glad I left an impression to ONE LD girl! (:
Then one by one some started crying and hugging each other. Pam and I were like so lost in the midst of the hugging crowd so we decided to hug too. Haha. Had some picture taking and got a farewell gift and left.
Though I came into LD a year and a half later than the rest, and never really got to mix with the rest, I'm still proud to be a LD girl! <3
It's all about us